Wee Ones offers Full Day Care through its Nursery and Montessori School for children between the ages of 8 months and 5 years, 5 days a week from 7.30am until 6.30pm. Babies and children at Wee Ones have access to a secure and cosy baby rooms, a spacious and airy nursery, large gardens and Montessori classrooms.
From 2½ years children benefit from the Montessori Nursery School, which forms part of their Full Day Care facility. Overseen by an extra team of highly, experienced and qualified Montessori staff, teaching takes place every morning between the hours of 9am and 12.15pm during term time.
The combination of the Day Care Nursery and Montessori Nursery School combined with the Early Years Curriculum provides children of all ages with a well balanced day of play, learning and social interaction forming a solid foundation at each stage of their development.
Full Day Care facility from 8 months to 5 years
- Montessori Nursery School from 2 ½ to 5 years
- A cosy, secure and nurturing Baby Room
- Well-equipped Nursery Rooms
- Montessori Classrooms
- Large garden
- Warm, friendly and highly professional staff
- Early Years Curriculum
- Structured Daily Routine with sleep / rest periods
- Activity sessions including Sport, Music, Drama, Spanish, Bilingual beats (language and music), Cooking, Yoga and Hip-Hop
- Nursery Outings
- Healthy meals and snacks prepared by Wee Ones’ in-house chef
- Children’s social events
- Parents social events
- Strong links with local schools